All clean, now--almost
I spent the day cleaning and organizing and here are some things I learned.....
1. A bottle brush is great for cleaning the inside of a humidifier base.
2. Wrapping a Priority Mail Box in kraft paper allows me to make a return via UPS (Dear UPS, do you think it is smart to leave package out in the pouring rain? Yours truly, Roll of Kraft Paper)
3. A teenager will fold her clean laundry, if she can watch a video while doing it.
4. Clean and folded sheets are a perfect spot for a dog to nap.
5. Ice coffee from the local coffee house is a great reward for a productive day of cleaning and organizing.
(P.S. I didn't realize how many empty travel bottles I had, until I cleaned them--see picture above.)